Hi, I’m Angie! Back in 2007 I was working as a freelance book designer, and I wanted to create an affordable way for self-publishers to customize their own book covers. I teamed up with a software developer with my ideas, and poof! BookCoverly was born.
(Actually it took about a year of testing, but I just wanted to say “poof”, lol!)
Since then, BC has gone through a couple of name changes and many, many updates to keep it current with trends, serving thousands of authors and graphic designers around the world.
For the indie author and enterprising designer who wants captivating, high-quality cover design and full control over how it should look:
- Mac + Windows compatible
- Instant download, plug + go
- Create beautiful print covers
- Create beautiful ebook covers
- Start from a blank canvas
- Start from a template
- Built-in ISBN barcode creator
- Auto spine width generator
- Set flaps for book jackets
- Customize cover specs
- Inches, cm, or points
- PNG, JPG, GIF, or TIF import
- PDF, TIF, PNG, JPG export
- Create in 300 or 600 DPI
- Easily export to ebook
- Ebook conversion in any view
- Supports all TTF and OTF fonts
- Compatible with all publishers
BookCoverly was created for anyone—at any level of art skill—to design professional-quality Paperbacks, Book Jackets, Ebooks, Audiobooks, and more. I hope you will enjoy working with the software!
If you have any questions, please contact me through the form below. I would love to hear from you!
To gorgeous covers,